Booked a room for $105 per night while transiting through Shanghai. What a great value!
- rooms are huge and well anointed.
- allowed us to check in @ 10am and check out late at 2pm.
- good service by china standards
- close to metro line
- all kids under 10 stay free if using existing bedding
- location is a bit far away from the city center, although hotel is surround by a few malls and lots of restaurants.
- hotel pool was under renovations during our stay
- hotel wifi was only available in the lobby (we were staying in the 12th floor and paid service wasn't available for some reason).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Shanghai Skyway is strategically located close to the bustling Xujiahui Business District and city center, overlooking the city skyline and lush private garden. It is mere 2 minutes walk from Metro line 9 and with easy access to major road arteries. This upscale five star hotel has a number of restaurants and bars, up to 3,000 s.q.m. flexible meeting space and multimedia expertise catering to various needs, Fitness Center, Indoor Swimming pool, Spa and Sauna.. Plus Clefs d’or concierge service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Shanghai