“good quality but poor service and food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel

You added Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel to your Saves list
Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel
5.0 of 5 Apartment Hotel   |   No.15 Dapu Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200023, China (Dapuqiao)   |
Special Offer
Enjoy 35% off
Ranked #113 of 3,989 Hotels in Shanghai
Toulouse, France
“good quality but poor service and food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Hotel clean and modern.
The service and food are not at the level of the Pullman brand. all empoyees seems not to be motivated except outside
Bar lounge show a very cold atmosphere and no conviviality
A big congratulations to the doormen and the concierge..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
pullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Pullman Shanghai Skyway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The hotel is very well located near to the Metro station as well as a new shopping mall. The hotel has very friendly staff which directed me to a nearby supermarket. However, check-in staff lacked experience and did not handle Le Club members well. As a platinum member, I was not offered any welcome drink etc, instead I had to remind them. Nonetheless, my room request was accommodated since I made my request thru email with the reservations department.

The bathrooms have a nice view and is quite big. Rooms are also generously sized. The swimming pool had to be reached through the Spa. As usual, hotel F&B was a little over-priced and tastes so-so.

Room Tip: Request for high floors. I heard that corner rooms are much larger.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Neo2122,

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We will organie the refresh training of Le-Club program to all Front Office Officers and review our recieving process to avoid the kind of mistake happened again in the future. On the other hand, our new Executive Chef will be on board very soon and we believe that he will bring us something really good.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Got in last night found myself with no wifi even though I had emailed beforehand and was assured it would be done. I expressed my disappointment when I checked in. Within minutes of being in my awesome room on the 11th floor the duty manager called and moved me to an amazing room with wifi. I've experienced great service everywhere from the lobby to fitness to restaurants. My non smoking room was exactly that. Not even a scent of smoke. The complimentary breakfast was great and the service in the lounge impeccable. This is my new home each time I'm in Shanghai. Special shout out to Chris Chen from Pullman for his great advice and directions from Pudong airport. Even though I am only an English speaker I had no problems getting to the hotel due to his directions.

Room Tip: Email beforehand if you have needs. If you don't know the language just ask. They gave me amazin...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
pullmanshskyway, Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Skyway. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at Pullman Skyway for the last week of December and could not have asked for better.
The location was perfect, the staff very helpful, Victor and his team should be complimented for the excellent service. Rooms were spotless as was the rest of the hotel.
I will not stay at any other hotel when I return to Shanghai only Pullman Skyway for sure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
pullmanshskyway, Quality & Attitude Manager at Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel, responded to this review, January 14, 2013

quezon city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The location of the hotel could not have been better. The MRT station (Dapuqiao) was about a 1 minute walk from the hotel. There are a lot of good restaurants (Bi Feng Tang and Hai Di Lao) within walking distance. The rooms were really big. A family of four could fit in a twin sharing room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside was that the breakfast was terrible.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family