I have been coming to Pullman very frequently over the past 12 months and had submitted a review earlier as well. The hotel is excellent in terms of looking after the guests and making them feel comfortable. However, after being here so often, there are few things that the hotel an do to make the experience much better.
1. They need to provide wi-fi in the rooms as it gets very irritating to go to the lobby every time for accessing Internet. While they have cable Internet in rooms, it's not very convenient to work on the same. These Amy's, even the 3 & 4 star hotels provide wi-fi access in rooms, so it's baffling why Pullman has not yet got this sorted out.
2. They need to improve on their breakfast menu as its the same stuff they have been serving for the past so many months. There is no change in the buffet spread, which really gets boring for someone staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Shanghai Skyway is strategically located close to the bustling Xujiahui Business District and city center, overlooking the city skyline and lush private garden. It is mere 2 minutes walk from Metro line 9 and with easy access to major road arteries. This upscale five star hotel has a number of restaurants and bars, up to 3,000 s.q.m. flexible meeting space and multimedia expertise catering to various needs, Fitness Center, Indoor Swimming pool, Spa and Sauna.. Plus Clefs d’or concierge service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Shanghai Skyway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Shanghai