“Shanghai Nights!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park

You added Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.1199 Yingchun Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai 200135, China (Shanghai New International Expo Center)   |
Ranked #105 of 3,976 Hotels in Shanghai
Makati, Philippines
“Shanghai Nights!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Nice gym, nice service, great location. Breakfast is very good, lot's of food choices. Crews are very friendly. Hotel gym is good as well. If I am going back to Shanghai, I will be booking definitely on this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GERFA, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Oliver M.,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly hope you enjoyed your journey in Shanghai. Our team will be delighted to hear your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Gerhard Fasching

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Am staying in this hotel every weekend for 6 months,

very welcoming, staff are excellent, very clean, modern, comfortable.
Breakfast is good, internet fault free, everyone willing to help with a smile,
excellent service. always feel welcome, complete problem free stay.
location excellent if you don´t want to be in the crowded center, peaceful,
close to everything you could need, with easy access to the center if you want,
taxi to Puxi 60RMB, metro 10minute walk, and 2RMB to Puxi.
century park 10 minute walk, fake market, 10minute walk, supermarket Carrefor
3minute walk, plenty of dining 3minute walk, its all there.
has its own bar with live music, also other live music just around the corner.....

Often think of trying another Hotel, but feel so good here, I have ¨no reason to change.

Stef

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was the first stop of our tour of China and boy were we spoilt!! Very modern and minimalism but in a good way. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent buffet breakfast, spoilt for choice! The buffet dinner was the only thing that let the hotel down with lots of choice but meat, poultry, etc. was of poor quality. Internet - again, spoilt!! Great access to all sites we wanted.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Skurup, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

High standard, high service level and a great area. I've stayed at this hotel several times per year for 4 years, and level of the hotel is rising every time. The area is convenient with a wide range of restaurants and shopping. Close to Century park for recreation and Pudong exchibition is in walking distance.

Room Tip: As high up as possible to enjoy the view!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We are family with children aged 5 years and baby 6 months old. Overall we really enjoyed the whole one week stay. There are plus and minus during our stay. We checked in early in the morning but was told that our room was not ready yet. However a week earlier I have got confirmation from the hotel by email that our plan for early check in in the morning will be no issue and without additional charge. After showing the email finally reception staff understood and we got the room. The room with modern and chic design, 2 double beds, separate standing shower and bathtub, a single sofa and table and a working station. Interior all painted in white, very soothing and relaxing. A transparent glass wall divides the bathroom and bedroom with electrically operated curtain for privacy purposes. Quite complete amenities in both bedroom and bathroom.
This hotel is perfect for its location. It is just around the corner of big thumb square where almost everything you need is there. Laya plaza shopping mall, carrefour, western/chinese restaurants, mcdonalds, 24hr KFC, burger king, pizza hut, coffee shops starbucks, coffee bean tea leaf, costa coffee, late nite cafe/pubs, bakeries, banks/ATM's, 24hr confectinary shops. Century park being the biggest public park in Pudong is 5-10 mins walk. Maglev station (hi speed train from/to Pudong airport) and the adjacent Long Yang rd subway stn is only 5-10 mins by taxi. Shanghai science & tech museum subway stn and its famous english speaking fake goods market/mall is only 5-10 mins by taxi. Check out was not smooth as there was a discrepancy between my reservation bill and hotel bill (i made a hotel booking via booking.com), but finally resolved.
Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the carrefour/mall area for the beautiful lightings view from the square during...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
auckland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This is my second stay here. I had some issues with my first stay but I decided to give it another go after the general manager wrote to me personally when i filled in a negative review. My second stay was far better and I can totally recommend this hotel

Location is excellent. Right next to 2 shopping malls with 20-30 restaurants nearby. Perfect if you need to purchase some things because on both occasions I stayed here I lost my luggage and needed urgent clothes so I could attend meetings.

The rooms are very well appointed with modern fittings, comfortable beds and good amenities. Free water daily is appreciated. On second stay I stayed in a deluxe room which is a little bigger and very comfortable - I would recommend spending the extra nod getting this size room.

The concierge on my most recent stay was really helpful and deserves a special mention. He helped me print business cards which were lost with my luggage and helped to call the airline when I was getting nowhere. Really excellent service.

I'm pleased a tried again and I will be back. The only draw back is the noise from the bars and restaurants below. On both stays I did here the noise until quite late but I was in low floors. Perhaps in higher levels it is not as bad

I recommend this hotel. For the price it is unbeatable.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Was stay here for 4 business night and noted that this hotel is good. Food is Okay. Access is easy and can found stores around. Hotel staff can speak english and it is very helful.
Some notes : sometimes bath amenities are not in, must be reminder to the house keeper.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GERFA, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Pulu n,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park Shanghai.

I truly appreciate your open and honest feedback about your experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that our service personnel went above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable.

After careful consideration of the issue you mentioned regarding the replenishment of bathroom amenities, our Housekeeping Director has been advised to intensify training efforts. When next you return, I can assure you that your bathroom will always have daily replenished amenities, and I am sure you will rediscover our hotel in the light of a great experience.

I will personally make sure that when next you come, your stay will be nothing less than a lasting good memory.

Warm regards,

G. Fasching
Radisson Blu hotel Pudong

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park? Share your experiences!