This hotel is at the premium location at center of Shanghai. I stayed several times since last year and every time the experience was quite enjoyable. The breakfast is excellent. Swimming pool is nice and clean. Easy access to everything: food, subway, shopping, tourist attractions. And the bar at the top of hotel has fantastic view.
The staff seem to be well trained so you can expect high quality of service. I have to mention Candy Wu, who greeted me at the reception this time. She was always smiling and kept us all in positive mood while we had a little bit of wait during checkin around busy hours.
Great hotel all in all. I will for sure pick this hotel for both personal and business travels.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Meridien Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and sophisticated with an ultra-modern design, Le Royal Meridien Shanghai is one of Shanghai's tallest landmarks, and its location at the centre of Shanghai on the historic Nanjing Road East, opposite the People's Square and overlooking the Shanghai Museum and Shanghai Grand Theater, puts guests at the heart of one of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.