I spent 4 nights at Le Royal Meridien Shanghai, arrival experience was ok with fast check in and I have been upgraded to club room at 44th floor.
My room was nice, good arrangement and great view!
One negative in the room was when I checked on the room desk found out that they display a welcome letter with the name of an other guest!
Breakfast good, fast service and fantastic orange juice and bakeries.
I didn't encounter any problem during all my stay.
For my departure experience everything was efficient with fast check out. Also I booked a limo for the airport and was on time.
Overall I got great experience at Le Royal Meridien and I will come back.
PS: avoid to take a coffee at the lobby bar at it is very very very overpriced as it will cost you 13USD!
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Meridien Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and sophisticated with an ultra-modern design, Le Royal Meridien Shanghai is one of Shanghai's tallest landmarks, and its location at the centre of Shanghai on the historic Nanjing Road East, opposite the People's Square and overlooking the Shanghai Museum and Shanghai Grand Theater, puts guests at the heart of one of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.