Room on the 34th floor with views of the neighboring skyscrapers a setting quite different compared to European hotels, piano bar on the 52nd floor ... spectacular views of the city, so many lights, spectacular. Spacious bedroom with shower glass so you can see the skyscrapers neighbors. Relaxing music in the elevators ... the evening buffet at $ 35 including fresh sushi and sashimi and if you dine after 21 there is a 15% discount .... unforgettable breakfast absolutely indispensable to taste Chinese dishes.
Qualified staff and very courteous
Ideal place to visit the city.
To go back!
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel
- Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Meridien Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and sophisticated with an ultra-modern design, Le Royal Meridien Shanghai is one of Shanghai's tallest landmarks, and its location at the centre of Shanghai on the historic Nanjing Road East, opposite the People's Square and overlooking the Shanghai Museum and Shanghai Grand Theater, puts guests at the heart of one of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.