Nice serviced apartments, we stayed 3 nights in a 3 bedroom suite and had nothing to complain about. Staff was nice, the people from the front office speak English.
Basic stuff in the kitchen (plates, bowls, chopsticks, cups) If you need anything else, you have to rent it (2 RMB for items like spoons or knives) which seems a bit strange in a serviced property.
The apartment was clean and comfortable. The location is very convenient : close to a subway station, the Museum, the Bund ... and there are several shops around.
Very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai