This was a gem of a find, around the corner from the famous Shanghai shopping street "Huaihai Road" and within walking distance to other attractions such as Yuyuan Garden & Nanjing Road, and train stations. The local streets are also filled with cheap and authentic Shanghai cuisine and many convenience stores. The apartment itself was clean, modern, very spacious and being on the 24th floor, we had a fabulous view of Shanghai City so we saved ourselves a trip up Pearl Tower. The apartment floor we were in was a "no smoking" area which is a huge relief from the smoking that was pretty rampant everywhere else (including indoor places). The buffet breakfast was good and the swimming pool was fun for the kids. The gymnasium was also well equipped.
Definitely would recommend it to anyone visiting Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai