“Great Apartment in a Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

You added I Shangju Service Apartment to your Saves list
Room2202 No.600 Changyi Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120, China   |
Ranked #644 of 3,843 Hotels in Shanghai
Yuyao
“Great Apartment in a Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently stayed at I Shangju Service Apartment while in Shanghai for a weekend trip with my friends. The apartments are located on Changyi Rd, just steps away from two subway stops. The manager emailed me to confirm my reservation and provide check in location information. The apartments are located in a building above the Huade Hotel. Just take the elevator to floor 22, and be prepared to pay the deposit and room cost on arrival. If you don't want to pay in advance, you should discuss this with the manager beforehand. I had a great view of the Huangpu River. The hotel is located directly across from some raw materials shipping points.

The apartment my friend and I stayed in had one bedroom, a kitchen (with some cooking tools), bathroom, and adequately sized seating area. We didn't opt for the apartment with a balcony, but they are available. The apartment was clean, and had some items available for purchase if necessary. It was a 10-15 taxi ride to the bund area. In fact, we had to ride through the Lujiazui financial area, which made for a great ride. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Each room has a great view, but if you want a balcony ask if the balcony will be enclosed or not. Th...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to I Shangju Service Apartment? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about I Shangju Service Apartment

Address: Room2202 No.600 Changyi Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120, China
Location: China > Shanghai Region > Shanghai
Ranked #644 of 3,843 Hotels in Shanghai
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your I Shangju Service Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage I Shangju Service Apartment, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.