I've been 10 days at 88xintinadi during a business travel. The hotel is placed in one of the best area of Shanghai, full of shops, bars and restourants. The hotel is very nice, big rooms and a nice spa with jacuzzi, sauna and swimming pool. The entrance hall is a bit small, breakfast is nice. Recomended.
- Also Known As:
- 88 Xintiandi Executive Residence Hotel Shanghai
- 88 Xintiandi Executive Residence Shanghai
- 88 Xintiandi Executive Residence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned in the heart of Shanghai's lively Xintiandi community, 88 Xintiandi is at the centre of style. Surrounded by exclusive boutiques, chic restaurants and historic buildings, guests can indulge in a host of dining, entertainment and shopping options.Stay in one of the property's 53 spacious rooms and suites and enjoy understated luxury and engaging pleasures, including the full-service Club Lounge including daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail, and state-of-the-art gym. 88 Xintiandi guests can also access the spa and indoor pool within the adjacent The Langham Xintiandi.With its subtle style and alluring ambience, 88 Xintiandi boasts the intimacy and comfort of a private residence and the efficient, personal service you expect from a premium property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your 88 Xintiandi, Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.