Stayed at hotel 2 nights before and after a tour. The first night the room was smaller and window facing a wall. The 2nd night, we had a bigger and better renovated room facing the highway. Like all hotels in China, big and impressive lobby but always something not quite right in the room furniture or fixture in the washroom. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable, it was ok for 2 nights. Wifi was not free. The included breakfast, selection was good but forgettable coffee. Had dinner at the hotel 'Shanghai restaurant'. Food and service were good, the portion was huge and cost was reasonable (considering it is a hotel restaurant).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is located close to major shopping areas, points of interest and cultural centres, including local attractions such as Lu Xun Park, historic Duolun Road and Fudan University. Capturing the essence of both old and newShanghai, this heritage listed hotel has 372 spacious rooms with a warm and elegant decor. Conference facilities, 3 restaurants and 2 bars make this an ideal destination for business and holiday travellers seeking convenience, comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Shanghai Baolong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Grand Accor Baolong Shanghai