Stayed here for 2 nights for leisure and was disappointed. This Grand Mercure is an ordinary four star property one would expect- no surprises and nothing exceptionally impressive about. Location was out of the city centre and one would need to rely alot on the taxi. The nearest shopping area is a 10min taxi ride away to "wujiaochang" where you can find big brand labels such as uniqlo. It is basically situated in a residential area.
Rooms were clean, modern and well maintained. Bed were comfortable but yet definitely not the best Grand Mercure i have stayed in. Service were mediacore but the conceirge did help us to get a taxi. Not extremely helpful but ok.
Breakfast have a decent selection and the ambience was commendable. It would have been better if there are more seatings at the lobby for guests. Was also disappointed as there are no complimentary wifi in room. Wifi at lobby was also unstable.
In short- a poor value stay given the price I have paid, probably never again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is located close to major shopping areas, points of interest and cultural centres, including local attractions such as Lu Xun Park, historic Duolun Road and Fudan University. Capturing the essence of both old and newShanghai, this heritage listed hotel has 372 spacious rooms with a warm and elegant decor. Conference facilities, 3 restaurants and 2 bars make this an ideal destination for business and holiday travellers seeking convenience, comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Grand Mercure Shanghai Baolong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Grand Accor Baolong Shanghai