The Baolong Hotel (Grand Mecure Hotel) in Shanghai was clean, modern and comfortable. The rooms were a generous size, well maintained and clean. It had all the standard amenities needed for the traveller. It had a beautiful lobby but not too many places to sit and rest without having to buy a drink or coffee. Service at the front desk and concierge staff were quite indifferent to downright rude - definitely lacked customer service. It is not located in the heart of Shanghai, therefore not a lot to do in the vicinity while waiting for our ride to the airport. Breakfast was good with a good selection of international dishes. I would hesitate staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is located close to major shopping areas, points of interest and cultural centres, including local attractions such as Lu Xun Park, historic Duolun Road and Fudan University. Capturing the essence of both old and newShanghai, this heritage listed hotel has 372 spacious rooms with a warm and elegant decor. Conference facilities, 3 restaurants and 2 bars make this an ideal destination for business and holiday travellers seeking convenience, comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Mercure Shanghai Baolong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Grand Accor Baolong Shanghai