The Majesty Plaza is an oasis in Shanghai. I believe it is affiliated with Ramada but it functions as an indenpendent hotel. The rooms were a bit cozy but the service great as were the amenities. Great service and great lobby bar.
If you are an executive guest, you get access to the lounge on the 25th floor and the cigar bar as well. I spent several mornings reading the paper (English) and admiring the view from the 25th floor.
The hotel has a spa and the massages were very reasonably priced. They call their spa the "sports center" but it is well done and offers a great way to relax after a day in bustling Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious business class hotel, situated four kilometers from the Shanghai Railway Station, is close to Nanjing Road. Guests will enjoy proximity to the Oriental Pearl Tower, the Bund, Shanghai Grand Theater, Shanghai Government Building, and the People’s Square. The 387 modern guestrooms are adorned with ultra trendy decorations and new furnishings that are comfortable and colored with soothing... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Majesty Plaza Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Plaza Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Majesty Plaza Hotel Shanghai
- Ramada Shanghai
- Ramada Plaza Shanghai
- Shanghai Ramada