My wife and I stayed at this hotel for three nights.
The first thing I noticed about the room was that it smelled of damp as as we're both a bit asthmatic we had to spend the nights with the windows open (Very noisy). We later found that the window seals had gone and that water was coming in and creating a wet carpet.
The breakfast was excellent although we were early birds and experienced the full spread. Get there early as they don't appear to replenish food. When its gone its gone!
Apart from the above the hotel was average and to me would be a struggling 3* hotel that needs an overhaul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rendezvous Merry Hotel Shanghai, we are delighted to announce that we will soon be renamed Rendezvous Hotel Shanghai Merry.Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, you will appreciate the convenience of having many of the city’s major attractions and offices at your doorstep. Conveniently located along Yan An West Road in Shanghai’s Puxi district, you can walk to Nanjing Road in five minutes, and popular sites like the Bund, Xintiandi, Yuyuan Garden and People’s Square are just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rendezvous Merry Hotel Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Merry Shanghai
- Shanghai Rendezvous Merry Hotel