Stayed for 3 nights with a big group. Let me start with at least one good thing- coffee is good and breakfast average. Agree with other reviews on the negatives-
-lobby wise it looks great but rooms are desperately in need of refurbishing especially the carpet and bathroom.
- acu needs updating
- Even the nonsmoking floor, still stinks with cigarette smell
- outdated bathroom amenities
- no wifi, nowadays wifi comes mostly free
- old smelly towels
- waiting lounges at the lobby too small for a big lobby sobyou have stand in waiting
-toilet bowl water leaking all over the floor.
Over all, for a 5 star category this hotel definitely fails to live up to it as there are other better hotels within the same price range or maybe even lower in city center or financial or shopping area.
Hoping to see dramatic improvements in the future! Until then.
- Also Known As:
- Hua Ting Hotel And Towers
- Hua Ting Shanghai
- Hua Ting Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star hotel within the city's bustling Xu Jia Hui business district in Shanghai, the Hua Ting Hotel & Towers is an exquisite combination of luxury and convenience. Our guests enjoy the hotel's lavish accommodation, wide range of quality restaurants and excellent transport links. Both the city ring road and an underground rail line are at the hotel's doorstep, with major department stores, offices, entertainment and restaurants all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hua Ting Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.