This is the place you find the essence of classiness and sophistication that only time can sculpt. The refinement is not reflected from the flashy and shining emptiness of other new high-rises, but from its condensation of polished services and solidly grounded confidence that presented before you. The breakfast has more than 50 kind of delicacies including Swiss cheese, French croissant, traditional Shanghai steam buns (小笼包) and pickles that I missed for many years.
We checked in from the executive floor. The executive lounge server free drinks and cocktails for free. The hotel location is close to the former French concession area, where we walked to enjoy the unique architectures and ever changing daily life of the local residents.
We had a great hair styling experience in the hotel. The stylist recommended totally different but very trendy Asian style that we don't see in the States. We carried the new cuts to our trip to Hong Kong and felt fit in very well. We educate our stylist back in the States to throw the buzzers and pick up scissors.
The greatest experience came from the its health club. Our fatigue and soreness from the walking all soaked away in the gigantic Jacuzzi pool, wet and dry sauna rooms. The cold drink with lemon cut wake me up from the heated indulgence.
BTW, there are many flight crews with Australian accent stay here. We look forward to the next trip and definitely recommend this hotel to others to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished Hilton Shanghai hotel towers impressively above the city's former French Concession and is located in the heart of Shanghai's business and entertainment districts. Within walking distance of Shanghai's exclusive shopping streets, Nanjing Xi Lu and Huaihai Lu, this prestigious Shanghai hotel is close to Shanghai attractions such as Jing'an Temple and Jing'an Park. Pudong International Airport is a 50-minute drive away and Hongqiao Airport is only 20 minutes from the hotel. Hold your next conference in one of the 18 meeting rooms or choose the elegant Grand Ballroom at this Shanghai hotel. All contemporary Hilton Shanghai hotel Guest Rooms offer a spacious work area, wireless Internet access and large windows offering views of the city. Choose and Executive Room for access to the 38th floor Executive Lounge. After a busy day, relax in the spa, enjoy a game of squash or work out in fitness center at the Hilton Shanghai hotel. Choose from one of the hotel's 8 restaurants and bars and Dine on fresh seafood at People on Water, the Ningbonese Chinese cuisine restaurant and enjoy views of the impressive Shanghai skyline from the level 39 Penthouse Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Hilton International Shanghai
- Shanghai Hilton International