I have been here few times during the time, when i'm working in china.
As generally room, facilities, restaurants and bars are pretty good, but the price level in bars is really expensive (Drinks 20-30USD).
If you have Marriot gold card, you are allowed to visit in lounge, where is really good Drinks and food.
As a hotel, this is veny nice, clean and staff is helpfull and friendly. Rooma are also nice and clean - Marriot standard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong is a classy yet contemporary business hotel located in the business district of Shanghai Pudong, located at the main intersection in Pudong with easy access to the business centers of both Shanghai Puxi and Shanghai Pudong, only 5 minutes walk to the Century Avenue Station of Metro Line 2, 4, 6 and 9. This up market 4 star, 323 rooms Full Service hotel offers customers 3 F&B outlets plus extended meeting & banquet facilities of more than 1000 square meter. It's newly created premier and executive level rooms together with its new state of the art executive level Club Lounge will be a welcoming experience for both the international and domestic business traveler in the heart of Shanghai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- Courtyard Shanghai Pudong
- Shanghai Courtyard