Stayed one night booked through Acoor site, about 690,00 Rmb with taxes. No breakfast included, but just in front there is a kind on store that you can find some bread and coffee. also there is good restaurant on it.
The internet works fine, the room is simple but clean, the view is amazing as the hotel is very tall.
ATTENTION to this tip: do not take the Maglev train from the airport, because many taxi drivers are stealing money from the tourists. This happened to me, the taxi meter marked 390,00 Rmb for driving just about 20km! and the Taxi driver started shouting asking for the money. The same happened to friend, the taxi driver asked more 100,00 Rmb because of the luggage,
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Atlantis Shanghai Hotel
- Novotel Atlantis Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Accor Atlantis Shanghai
- Novotel Shanghai
- Shanghai Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Atlantis Shanghai is a 4 star hotel in the heart of Pudong, the financial centre of Shanghai. The first choice for a business trip, the Novotel is close to the Shanghai Exhibition Centre and offers conference facilities for up to 150 people.Ideal for a break in this cosmopolitan city, the hotel is a short drive from the Bund waterfront and legendary shopping along Nanjing Road. Enjoy a choice of four restaurants and three bars, an indoor swimming pool, health club and spa. Onsite parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Atlantis Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.