“Wonderful visit with family of four” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SunnyFlower Services(Shanghai Private Tour Guide/Interpreter/Shopping Guru /PA)

SunnyFlower Services(Shanghai Private Tour Guide/Interpreter/Shopping Guru /PA)
Hengshan road ,xuhui district, Shanghai, China
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 160 Activities in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunnyflower services provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
Denver
“Wonderful visit with family of four”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We found Sunny just as you did on Trip Advisor and I am happy we did. My wife and two children (5 and 9) were in Shanghai in June 2013 for four nights. We utilized Sunny's service for two days. Sunny was great. Keeping in mind we had two children with us, she tailored our tour with things we could find interesting as well as our boys. She was prompt and made great suggestions. She was especially great with my 5 year old who can be a bit of a challenge from time to time. All in all, I would highly recommend Sunny.

Sherbrooke, Canada
“Just more than a guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I hired Sunny on my first visit to China in june 2013 and we spent 10 days traveling around Shanghai , Suzhou, Hangzhou and some real rural areas in Zhejiang province. As a really slow travelers Sunny was always patient while I was taking pics and she adjusted easily to my traveling needs. She is very knowledgable ,friendly , funny and very easy going. Traveling with her was like traveling with a good old friend. She also pre-booked the hotels for me which turned out to be excellent choices and also had good picks for restaurants and tea houses. I had some beautiful memories during my visit in China thanks to the excellent services provided by Sunny. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a private guide in Shanghai and surroundings.

Antonio, Sherbrooke Quebec

Zurich, Switzerland
“My own private Sun(ny)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I’ve started my China trip in early June in Shanghai, where I spent some of my best days thanks to the excellent care of Sunny. I’ve booked Sunny’s private guide services only at short notice, after I’ve found her on Tripadvisor. From the very first contact she excelled all my expectations. I found her suggestions and advises on how to make the best of my stay so helpful, that I basically went to Shanghai without any of my usual advance trip researches and guide books. And I didn’t regretted it one minute! Sunny organized my days in Shanghai in the most efficient way and provided me also with other private guide contacts for my further destinations in China. We travelled together all over Shanghai and visited many landmarks, as well as some hidden gems like the Art District, Pet & Antiques Markets, the Propaganda Poster Museum and great restaurants, where we enjoyed some fantastic food. Sunny is a very knowledgeable & warm person, who obviously loves her City and Job and goes out of her way to make your stay most memorable. On top she speaks also excellent English, which is not a given in China, as I found out later. If I will ever return to China, I will not hesitate to hire her again. Thank you Sunny for making my stay in Shanghai so much brighter!

Cairo, Egypt
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I found Sunny on Trip advisor and was very impress by the reviews from her clients. Because I booked so late Sunny was only able to accommodate me two of the four requested days. Sunny found Lily and Darren to guide me during the city tours of Shanghai and they were excellent.
Sunny arranged and suggested day trips to Sozhou, Tongli and Hanchuo. She made all the arrangements, bought our tickets and had a car for us the day we went to two different towns. She was very professional and helpful. She managed our days effectively to allow us the maximum time to visits the sites.
Sunny even took me to the local pharmacy, translated and helped me to purchase some over the counter medication because I was beginning to get a cold.
Our trip to Shanghai was so successful because Sunny took good care of us. She made suggestions for restaurants. I had wanted to have some clothes tailored and she arranged our tour to include a stop at the dressmaker who delivered dresses to me at our hotel.
My family would highly recommend Sunny as a guide for Shanghai. She made our stay in Shanghai so enjoyable!

Red Bluff, California
“Tour guide for shanghai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

OUTSTANDING! If you are going to Shanghai you really need a guide the city is so big and there is not enough time to see all you want to see without a guide. We were very lucky to have found Sunny, she booked Lily and Aron for the 2 days we were there and we couldn't be happier! They were both a lot of fun and took us to see the best places! Sunny met us the night we got in and provided discount tickets for a acrobat show that was outstanding! Lily met us at night to make sure we got on a river cruise alright and got us a discount there too. They all made sure we had a great time. We would love to go back just to see them!

Visited April 2013

Travelers who viewed SunnyFlower Services(Shanghai Private Tour Guide/Interpreter/Shopping Guru /PA) also viewed

Been to SunnyFlower Services(Shanghai Private Tour Guide/Interpreter/Shopping Guru /PA)? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage SunnyFlower Services(Shanghai Private Tour Guide/Interpreter/Shopping Guru /PA), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.