“Thank You Sunny” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunnyflower services provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai China.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
“Thank You Sunny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I had only 2 days in Shanghai. We hired Sunny to be our guide. She took us on a wonderful tour of Shanghai, with a private driver, and we made the most of our time. Sunny is completely professional and a very nice person. What impressed me the most about Sunny was that she continued to keep in touch with us in the lead up to our arrival and any query to her was answered extremely promptly. Sunny also organized a driver to pick us up at the airport and to return us to the airport, and it was extremely pleasing to clear customs and find the driver waiting for us. Sunny was also punctual meeting us on both days at our hotel. I would highly recommend Sunny as your tour guide for your trip to Shanghai!!!

Visited August 2012

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Sunny is a gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I took a day trip to Suzhou from Shanghai with Sunny. We went by fast train and Sunny made perfect arrangements. The day was wonderful in every way. Sunny speaks perfect English. Her manner is kind and thoughtful and her knowledge is excellent. She is outstanding in every way. We have not had a more exceptional tour guide in our many travels.

Michigan traveler

Visited August 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“So Impressed, Sunnys the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My daughter (7) and I were extremely happy with the performance of our guide, Sunny. Sunny's english is excellent and she has excellent initiative, anticipating our every need and responding to our requests. So whether you are in Shanghai for business or pleasure you can't go wrong. She is friendly and helpful in every aspect and has a good business head, very professional. We had a fantastic time and much fun with Sunny in Shanghai. We wished we'd stayed longer to experience more. We give Sunny the highest rating of 5 stars.

Visited September 2011
San Francisco, California
“Great tour guide-so full of energy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We used Sunny for 4 days during our trip to Shanghai. We were traveling with our kids (ages 4 & 6) as well as grandpa and she did a great job of accommodating everyone. She is full of energy and knows so much about all the tourist spots in the city. She also had great suggestions on restaurants and we had some delicious meals. Sunny also arranged a driver for our family so we didn't have to drag the kids around the city on public transportation. She was great and I highly recommend her.

Visited July 2012
Halifax, Canada
25 attraction reviews
“Thank goodness for Sunny (and Lily)!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I contacted Sunny to see if she could help my mother and I make some complicated travel connections in Shanghai in early July. With only a few hours notice, she arranged for her fellow guide Lily to meet us at Pudong Airport and help us get to the Shanghai Railway Station to meet our night train to Beijing. Sunny and Lily were professional and courteous during the entire process, and Lily was a godsend - our flight was delayed 3 hours and we had literally minutes to make our train. She had everything waiting for us at the airport, used the time in the taxi to give us a quick history/tour of Shanghai, then helped us buy tickets and run to our train (she even helped carry my mother's luggage!). My mother accidentally left her purse at the security checkpoint, and Lily sprinted back and retrieved it, much to our relief. We made the train with only minutes to spare, and I credit that all to Lily. Her English is fantastic and even through all the stress, she still had a sense of humour. I highly recommend her!

Visited July 2012