“Dreaming place for all tea lovers” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Shops
Attraction Details
Pomezia, Italy
35 attraction reviews
“Dreaming place for all tea lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

When I was in Shanghai, a Chinese colleague of mine suggested me this place where she usually went to buy tea and tea stuff. So, before going at least I already knew it was an original Chinese shop and not made for tourist.
And when I arrived... it was like being in a funfair!
This is a shopping mall with many different shops selling all about tea: all the different variety you can think to, all the different tea pots you can imagine and even more, and all the tools you could never think existing!
And, everything has a really cheap price, so at the end you will for sure spend more than what you budgeted (so it was not so cheap, after all!).
Because I was send here by my colleague, her friend (a shop's owner) did a special tea ceremony to let me taste different kind of tea and infusions, and also helped me to visit all the other shops to find authentic Chinese tea sets (and getting a better price with discount).

The issue is that they do not accept credit card, and the bank in front of the shopping centre did not accept my European card to withdraw money, so come here with a certain amount of money which, for experience, should be greater than at least the 25% of what you will think to spend. Trust me, you will need!
If I will come back in Shanghai, sure I will come back here! (and remember to print the address in Chinese to show it to the taxi)

Visited November 2011

Stockholm, Sweden
8 attraction reviews
“For tea lover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

If you love tea and wants to know a lot of difference between different tea area her is where you should go. I bought a lot but notice the is a very big difference in prices so compare before buying.

Visited July 2012