First, the pluses:
Roof-top bar has a good view.
Servers at least tried.
Now for the rest:
- wine list is way overpriced, even for Shanghai, for young wines. $300+ for a Burgundy under 5 years old, AOC only, no specific vineyard, not 1re or grand cru.
- bait and switch on the wine list - advertise an older vintage, deliver a younger one, no mention of the vintage mismatch when the wine is displayed.
- steak so tough that I could not cut it with the supplied knife that they made a big deal of presenting. Steak was full of gristle that gets caught between your teeth once you manage to saw through the meat
- lobster that my wife ordered was delivered cold
- did not deliver my entree
- I would give 1 star for the food, but it didn't poison me so I am being generous and giving two. I guess I can tip my hat at the bread at the beginning of the meal, it was good
- Shanghai is full of good places to eat. Even Bund view places with inflated prices but good food. Go there, not here.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.