“Human Art” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
15 attraction reviews
“Human Art”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was told this was better than Cirque du Soleil. Well, I've never seen a Cirque show but I was impressed by the Era company. The performances are mind-boggling. How they balance, catch, and fly through the air like that does not seem possible. The big finish was the 7 motorcycle in a steel cage. To be honest, I liked the other parts of the show better. Not to say that wasn't thrilling but it wasn't beautiful - if you know what I mean.

I'm glad I went and it was a good show but I was exhausted from a week long whirlwind trip of 3 cities. If I had missed this show, I probably wouldn't know the difference.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
6 attraction reviews
“Good show and worth a visit if you have the time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

The performances in this show are executed very well by the artists. If you like the circus this is a must as most of the performances are very authentic and what you would not see outside china. Some of the tricks were truly impressive.

I would not rate this show as a MUST SEE in shanghai but if you do have the time then it is a good activity to fit in your schedule.

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
60 attraction reviews
“Mini Olympics!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was the only evening activity that I in which I participated. We had dinner first then saw this spectacular acrobat show. I saved the best for last, regarding entertainment.

Visited March 2013
ludhiana
“nice show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

a nice acrobatic show with good music and breath taking stunts .The motercycle stunt i have never seen with 7 of them in same enclosure.A great ampheatre . overall its value for money

Visited May 2013
Denver
“Best Attraction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have seen the Shanghai Acrobats over a half dozen times. It is the best attraction if you are going to Shanghai. I have never been disapointed. They update it every year to make it more interesting.

Visited April 2013