“Top Class” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai

Save Saved
You added Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai to your Saves list
Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.1388 Huamu Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai 201204, China (Shanghai New International Expo Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
KERRY FAMILY "STAYCATION"
Ranked #9 of 3,844 Hotels in Shanghai
Reinach, Switzerland
“Top Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

A bit expensive but worth ... Club Room with all the benefits is it worth and I had a great time there during my 16 days stay.
Thru the metro (station right next to the Hotel) the whole city is reachable !

Room Tip: Club Room with kingsize bed :-) The Club lounge has very good food and with the happy hour you can s...

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Keadra,

Thank you very much for choosing the Kerry Hotel while visiting Shanghai recently. Thank you also for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Wow 16 days, I'm thrilled that you had a great time and found our location convenient, I appreciate your positive comments. I am also delighted you enjoyed the Club Lounge so much.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Kerry Hotel Pudong in the not to distant future.

Peter Clarke

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This has now been my 10th stay at the Kerry. It is an oasis in Pudong - with everything you need on the door step. Rooms are clean with no smells. MEals in the Keg and breakfast are good proportions - excellent place when you have had enough Chinese for the week. All staff from the bell desk to check in have always impressed me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Raffles285,

Thank you for choosing the Kerry Hotel as your home while visiting Shanghai. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you had another wonderful stay with us and enjoyed not only our service but our Food and Beverages offerings in The Brew and The Cook

I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back to your new "Home from home" at the Kerry Hotel Pudong in the not to distant future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Totally impressed with the fitness club with Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Relax Room. Location adjacent to SNIEC, same building as the mall and most of all, easily accessible by Metro Line 7.

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear dwky19

Thank you for choosing the Kerry Hotel as your home while visiting Shanghai. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you loved our facilities in particular our Kerry Sports and recreation facilities. I am also glad you found the location very convenient to SNIEC and Metro.

I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back to Kerry Hotel Pudong in the not to distant future.

Yokohama, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

A member of the Shangri-la family. As you would expect, the service is excellent and the facilities are very nice.

Location is not central but it is next to expo center. Connected to a mall with a subway station underneath. Get a subway Mao and you can go anywhere in Shanghai!

Rooms was good size with good working space (desk) and bar with a couple if stools. Bathroom was very nice with large shower room that included the bathtub and a large fog-free mirror. Shower head was about 2 meters off the floor so even vet tall guests should be happy with that.

Bed was very clean and comfortable with nice down-filled (I guess) pillows.

iPod clock near the bed. Many electrical plugs so various places to recharge your electronics.

Nice good-sized bathrobe and they even gave me extra large slippers when they saw the size of my shoes left in the room.

Breakfast buffet was very good with lots if choices. Great if you can get a package with the cost included in the room.

Great place to stay! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear TNJP_Explorer

Thank you very much for choosing the Kerry Hotel while visiting Shanghai recently. Thank you also for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, as a Senior Contributor I appreciate your positive comments. I am delighted you had a wonderful stay and I was delighted to read your review.

Freising, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Came here for the second time for a business trip. The staff is very eager to meet all your needs. The breakfast offer spans over all different types of breakfast. I guess there's nothing you can't get. The rooms are tidy, spacious and well equipped. You might also enjoy the minibar as first fill is complementary. The gym and spa area are great to workout and relax from an intense business day. Check out the roof basketball court on level 5!

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Tobleis,

Thank you for choosing the Kerry Hotel as your home while visiting wonderful Shanghai. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you loved our facilities and in particular our extensive Breakfast and our Kerry Sports facility which is the largest in any hotel here in China I appreciate you highlighting them. Hopefully the next time you come to Shanghai you can bring your family, they you will want for nothing!!!!!! and they will love the adventure zone too!!!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Recently, after couple weeks home leave in the States, I returned to Shanghai in doing business and check in the Kerry Hotel in Pu Dong, Shanghai...I found the 3C : Consistency ; Commitment and Caring Spirit at this hotel as usual
The speed of checking in at the Club floor to the room is <3 minutes ; the consistency of professional and attention to details with commitment is impeccable arranged...the caring spirit of welcome makes your have homey feeling ..The morning breakfast at the club floor lounge is always tasty. with attentive, on time and to the details service....
The ambient in the club floor is so tranquil and cozy which is good for business meeting and unwind....

The highly trained staff and team at the club floor maintains the caring spirit to details...

Room Tip: Highly recommend to check on availability of club floor rooms which always have the value of the mon...
Dear G- Y0303

Thank you for choosing the Kerry Hotel while visiting Shanghai, I truly appreciate it. Thank you also for taking the time to review us again on Trip Advisor, it means a lot to us. It appears that you are a very regular guest and love our Club Floor, I know they do a great job there but its always very encouraging for the team to get recognized, Thank you. I do hope to make your acquaintance on your next visit. Please let me know when you are here or send me an email to peter.clarke@thekerryhotels.com

I do hope we have the chance to meet on your next visit back to Kerry Hotel.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Why does a 5 stars hotel provide room excluded ABF? If you need ABF, pay more or upgrade to clubhouse room! which more and more expensive. In room very good but no hotel bag for shopping. Check out experience is very good as reception man bring me and my big luggage to call Taxi for me.

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Chonlavit S,

Thank you for choosing the Kerry Hotel while visiting Shanghai, I truly appreciate it. Thank you also for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, it means a lot to us. I am delighted you overall had a wonderful stay and I appreciate your comment on both the Breakfast and the Bag. We do have rates available including breakfast, but also a rate excluding because some flights leave so early people do not have time to make use of our lavish breakfast spread.

Peter Clarke

Been to Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai? Share your experiences!