“Shangri-La INDEED!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai

You added Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai to your Saves list
Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.1388 Huamu Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai 201204, China (Shanghai New International Expo Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #8 of 3,933 Hotels in Shanghai
London
“Shangri-La INDEED!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place has amazing accommodations, services and staff. I would love to stay here again. The huge bathroom was one of my highlights! The on-site bakery made the best cupcakes, too! I was here for a work conference and it was seriously the best hotel I have stayed at in a long while!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com

Sherryn B, Director of Sales & Marketing at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Ronda Z,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at Kerry Hotel, I also love the bathroom size and Chef Franscois was delighted to hear you loved the cup cakes.

Warm regards

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Kerry is a wonderful hotel, pure and simple. The rooms are fantastic, the staff are brilliant, the facilities such as the multitude of restaurants and shops are great. In terms of location you are only 15-20 taxi ride (45-50 RMB) from the Bund.

All in all would recommend to anyone for business or pleasure!

Dear Craig 1986,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us in June and that you had the opportunity to also enjoy our restaurant facilities and the adjacent shopping mall and we agree being only 20 min from the Bund does make our location great for business or leisure We hope to welcome you back to Kerry Hotel soon.

regards

Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Been here twice for the Staycation and the whole family has enjoyed it every time. The staff are really service oriented, the facilities are awesome, the gym and spa are excellent, the food is great. But the kids facilities make this hotel extra special for us - not many 5 star hotels anywhere in the world that are so welcoming of kids. Plus it is attached the mall and shopping area and Century Park so the family will never be bored of things to do. Actually am tempted to move to Kerry Residences because the whole place is just so darn comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sherryn B, Director of Sales & Marketing at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Mirabellalee,

Thanks for choosing Kerry Hotel for your mini vacation in Shanghai. We would love you to move in.....and I am so happy to hear that, what an endorsement of our offerings to families. Thank you!! As a returning guest, you are so kind to complete a review on Trip Advisor, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Summer is here so I hope you will make it back with the family, our concierge can arrange Picnics in Century Park, we will even carry the basket, spread the rug and set up the Sunshade.....

I hope to see you back at Kerry Hotel in the near future.

Corning, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was my second long term stay at the Kerry Hotel and it was even better than the first! Entire staff is very welcoming and focused on delivering world class customer service. Very modern Hotel with beautiful rooms, spacious and stylish shower/bath, outstanding breakfast on the first floor and Club Level Lounge. Very relaxing atmosphere during the 5 to 7pm happy hour in the Club. The Kerry Sports Facility has state of the art equipment and lots of space to work-out with a great view; even have my favoritie style of Spinning Bikes! Overall, this is one of the best hotels from a customer service, modern property, and welcoming staff that I have stayed at in my 30 years of business travel! Definitely recommend when you are traveling to Shanghai!

Room Tip: Include Club Level access package includes Lunch and Light Dinner during the 5 to 7pm happy hour.
Dear Bill M,

Thank you very much for choosing the Kerry Hotel Pudong as your hotel of choice in Shanghai. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you had another great stay with us and that you enjoyed so many of our wonderful facilities including our amazing Club Lounge and Kerry Sports ( I hope you had a chance to enjoy the High Intensity morning class we offer to our club guests each morning). I am glad Kerry has become your favorite hotel in Shanghai and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kerry Hotel Pudong on your next visit to Shanghai.

I look forward to seeing you at Kerry Hotel in the near future.

Shanghai, Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed in Kerry Pudong for a couple nights in the club rooms. Kerry had a great rooms, wonderful club lounge facility that are a lot better than most of the five star hotel lounges. It also has one of the best craft beer place in Shanghai as well. Highly recommended when you need to stay in Pudong.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear FirstTanker,

Thank you very much for choosing the Kerry Hotel Pudong for your recent visit to Shanghai. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed our Club Rooms and the Club Floor Lounge so much, I am also very please to learn that you are a fan of our Award Winning Micro-Brew Beer. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kerry Hotel Pudong in the near future.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was there for a business trip and that was my first time staying at Kerry Hotel. I was impressed with their "in room" check-in service, complimentary mini bar and fresh fruits. More interestingly was their Breakfast and Dinner choices at the COOK restaurant. Many varieties of food to try out !!! Overall, I like the service, facilities, and food there. It's also very convenience given it's next to the shopping mall. Most importantly, it's nearby my Shanghai office.

Dear NeeKe999,

Thank you very much for choosing the Kerry Hotel Pudong as your hotel of choice in Shanghai. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay with us and that you enjoyed so many of our unique facilities. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kerry Hotel Pudong on your next visit to Shanghai.

I look forward to seeing you at Kerry Hotel in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed there for 3 nights on a business trip. Staff speaks 6/10 English which is more than you can ask for in Shanghai! They were attentive to requests and did their best in catering to them. There is a mall next door which is very convenient. Try the foot massage at the Dragonfly in that mall, its very good.
Room was very well furnished and bed was comfy

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Mohammed S,

Thank you very much for choosing the Kerry Hotel Pudong as your hotel address in Shanghai for your recent visit. I appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you loved our location and overall have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay . I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Kerry Hotel Pudong on your next visit to Shanghai.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Peter Clarke

Been to Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai? Share your experiences!