I stayed here whilst travelling in China in summer 2012.
I hadn't booked a room and the hostel was full. Luckily the staff were kind enough to try hard to squeeze me in - and thankfully they managed to fit me in a twin room, which was great. I then moved to a dorm room when it came available.
Both rooms were nice - the twin was nicer, as you would expect, but also more expensive. The communal facilities were great - pool table, washing machines. You get a good view from the roof terrace, which is also a nice place to chill, play pool and meet other travellers. The location is excellent - very close to the centre of Shanghai and to the metro station.
All in all, a good backpackers.
- Also Known As:
- Shanghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hotel
- Shanghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With absolute central location, Blue Mountain BUND Youth Hostel is definitely your BEST choice for exploring Shanghai. 5 minutes' walk from East Nanjing Rd and metro station, and 15 minutes' from the Bund, what more can you ask for?Our hostel provides cozy rooms, customized beds and friendly staff. We offer free Internet access, free movies, pool game, books, and table football. It is always full of fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Ctrip DaoDao so you can book your Shanghai Blue Mountain Bund Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.