“Better than what I expected” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Shijia Inn

Shijia Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Shanghai
Shijia Inn
You added Shijia Inn to your Saves list
No.103 Cailun Road Zhangjiang Town, Pudong New District, Shanghai 201210, China (Zhangjiang)   |
Ranked #819 of 3,934 Hotels in Shanghai
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Better than what I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Pros: Location was good - close to both Nanjing Road and the Bund. May be a bit confusing to find at first as the hotel is spread over two buildings. Not a bad value for price (but I split up the cost with my friend). Wi-fi in rooms which is unusual in China.

Other observations: A/C was working but not of much help - enough to keep you asleep at night. The hotel is located at a bustling street so it may a bit noisy until midnight-ish. Staff can't speak much English.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Couples
Business
Yekaterinburg, Russia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Hotel has good location, not far from the walking Nanjing road, but there are 2 separate buildings standing one quarter from each other and at first I mixed them up. Staff is very responsive, helped me when I asked them. But it was very cold in the room in January. They don't have central heating, use only condition to heat the room, and it doesn't help, when +5 on the street. I had problems with my health after living in that hotel without central heating.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Shijia Inn? Share your experiences!