Courtyard - Puxi may is a great value for downtown Shanghai. (And it is downtown, despite what some of the reviewers say.) The Hanzhong Road Line 1 metro is a block and a half away. Don't be afraid to use the subway. It's safe, easy, and the wall boards are in English. Better than taking a cab if your destination is near one of the (13 going on 20) train lines.
Courtyard - Puxi is rated as a 4-star hotel, and it is more of a business hotel. But you can relax here, too. The rooms are spacious and clean, the wi-fi consistently available, the food is good, there is a nice indoor pool, and the workout room has all you need. The staff speaks good English and they bend over backwards to help you in a professional manner, without smothering. The management listens to feedback. I can personally attest to that because I've stayed at this hotel over 50 nights per year since it opened in 2010. It's a great home away from home. Danno says, "Book it!"
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Puxi Marriott Hotel
- Courtyard Puxi Marriott Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.