We were very impressed with this Courtyard property during our three-night stay. The service is excellent. The front desk and concierge people spoke English and were very helpful with cabs, subway directions, flights, etc.
The rooms are moderately sized. Loved the shower--with a nice bench so you can sit while you bathe. There is also a good size desk in the room.
Breakfast buffet is outstanding with a good selection of both Asian and western foods. We upgraded to the executive level lounge, which got us both breakfast and happy hours (which were substantial enough to be dinner). Had no problems with wife.
Hotel is a five-minute walk to subway station and a quick (two stops) ride to People's Park and other centrally located attractions. We found it to be very convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Puxi Marriott Hotel
- Courtyard Puxi Marriott Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.