After experiencing a bit of a mixed bag in other 4 and 5 star hotels around China - this was the first to fully meet expectations.
Friendly staff available at all times.
Room was spectacular - Super King, Desk, 42in TV, and a show-piece shower . internal glass walls mean that you could see from the toilet to the outside window (a fair distance in these vary large rooms) - but don't fear, there is an electrical operated blind available if you want to separate the bathroom from the rest of the room. The sheets are luxurious like a 1000 percale and the bed super comfortable
Breakfast offered a good choice of Chinese, Japanese and Western Style and was by far the best we had in China.
Also the best bar by far of all the Hotels I stayed in, in China - quick service and well made drinks. the pricing was a little odd as a double spirit with a mixer would set you back 120 Yuan (£12) but a cocktail like a Long Island Iced Tea (which contains 4 difference spirits), was just 60 Yuan (£6). I had my entire party drinking the the Long Island Ice Tea before long - thoroughly recommend.
And the one very minor down side. Just before midnight they call 'Last Orders' - You can't get a drink in the bar after midnight!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Puxi Marriott Hotel Shanghai
- Courtyard Puxi Marriott Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.