“AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 1,305 things to do in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Pub Crawl Shanghai offers customers a fun and inexpensive way of exploring Shanghai's most popular venues! First, customers enjoy an hour of open bar and snacks during our registration. Next, pub crawlers get exclusive specials on drinks throughout the night, free party shots, and entry into one of Shanghai’s craziest clubs. For less money than your average night out, hop on the Pub Crawl bus and make new friends, get exclusive drink specials, and have a blast the entire way!RMB 150 (with reservation) includes:Free Snacks during registrationOpen Bar during registrationComplimentary welcome shots upon arrival at each venueTransportation to every venue on the Party BusExclusive Pub Crawl drink specials at every venueFree Entry and line privileges at Shanghai’s hottest clubsRegister on our website!
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

One of the best nights out I've had in ages. Friendly organisers, great value, fun locations! I went in a group for a mates birthday but there were plenty of people who were there solo to meet new friends. A good mix of travellers and expats :)

Visited October 2012

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
4 attraction reviews
“EPIC Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went in June on a Thursday night, and had a great night! I went with about 8 friends, and we met people from all over. Great value for the money- great way to have loads of fun. Staff was really great, made sure no one stepped out into traffic. Perfect night for ending my trip in Asia.

Visited June 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
“Fun, friendly, and a great way to meet other Westerners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

At 40, I was a little old for the crowd (mostly late 20s to early 30s), but before I knew it, I had made new friends from Germany, France, and Finland. They were mostly young professionals teaching English in and around Shanghai. It was a night of drinking and a crazy bus that took us to quite a few bars/clubs around Shanghai.
The first hour of appetizers were minimal, but the open bar got things started right. You get a free shot at each stop, so you don't need to spend too much $ on drinks beyond that. We ended up at a club and I eventually found a cab back to my hotel. Good times, definitely different, and I hope I get to go again sometime.

Visited November 2011
“It's Awesome way to explore Shanghai Night life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Party bus takes u For bars & pubs tour, met new people, staff make sure that everyone is having FUN FUN time with loads of free shotssssss & amazing drink deals at each bar!!!

amsterdam