As one would expect, this Ritz is of a very high standard. Our room was on the 48 th floor with a breathtaking view of Shanghai, the tower and the river. The room was very large and well laid out with a luxurious mirrored bathing area that included a deep shower and a stand alone soaking bath which I made use of after walking around many of the sites. The whole area could be cordoned off by closing a screen. The bed was very comfortable and no detail was spared to make the room very cosy. A wonderful first experience staying in Shanghai.
On the top floor there is a wonderful dining/bar area that is open to the outside and allows you to take in the breathtaking views day and night. I would definitely go back again to the Ritz!
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong is Shanghai’s ultimate destination for uncompromising style and luxury. Positioned in Pudong’s social and commercial hub at the top of Shanghai ifc with views over the Bund, the hotel is designed by world famous Richard Farnell and is situated on the top 18 floors of the ultra-modern, 58-story Tower 1 of Shanghai ifc in the heart of the city’s Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, offering luxury commercial, residential and retail space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.