We spend one night at The Magnolia B&B Shanghai.
-Great location in the French Concession, plenty of great shops, restaurants, massage places etc away from big buildings.
-Great welcome and hospitality.
-Small hidden hotel with 5 rooms.
-Great coffee and breakfast included.
-Really expensive for what it is really. We had the 'red room' and it's a tiny room for 702RMB.
-Bathroom not impeccable in term of cleanliness.
-The 'red room' felt like a student bedroom. I expected more from the photos but it was a very bare room.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bed & Breakfast Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Magnolia Bed & Breakfast Shanghai Hotel
- Magnolia Bed And Breakfast Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the historic French Concession in a 1930’s structure on a small street, Magnolia Bed & Breakfast offers its guests a view into that famous era. Building and design elements from the Shanghai Art Deco period have been renovated and refurbished with an eye towards contemporary comfort. All the 5 rooms are individually designed to provide guests with everything you need for a pleasant stay. ... more less