Had a fantastic 3 night stay here in Sept 2012. Jessie the manager and the housekeeper went the extra mile to make our stay as comfortable as possible, including getting up ay 4am to make us a packed lunch for our early flight.
On the other mornings it was wonderful waking up in our large comfortable bed to the smell of our bacon and eggs cooking, going downstairs and sitting by the window to watch the world go past as we sipped our nespressos and savoured our breakfast. The WiFi was good and strong, and Jessie responded quickly to any questions we had via email. The stylish accommodation is in a 1930s period house in the former French concession, an ideal location for wandering around the shops and bars. All in all the perfect place to stay in shanghai.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bed & Breakfast Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Magnolia Bed & Breakfast Shanghai Hotel
- Magnolia Bed And Breakfast Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the historic French Concession in a 1930’s structure on a small street, Magnolia Bed & Breakfast offers its guests a view into that famous era. Building and design elements from the Shanghai Art Deco period have been renovated and refurbished with an eye towards contemporary comfort. All the 5 rooms are individually designed to provide guests with everything you need for a pleasant stay. ... more less