Me and my wife stayed here in July this year. The staff at the reception are quite efficient and the checking in was done quite fast. The rooms are quite modern and spacious. The buffet breakfast was mainly Chinese and western. The hotel staff were quite friendly. One strange experience though, received a call at the middle of the night from a sweet sounding lady" Sir, sorry to disturb you, do you want a massage...." Anyways, our stay was very comfortable and certainly its one of the best hotels in Pudong.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Shanghai Jinxiu Hotel Shanghai
- Holiday Inn Shanghai Jinxiu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Shanghai Jinxiu is conveniently located in the heart of a fast developing commercial complex in Pudong, the hotel offers easy to Kangqiao Industrial Zone and Zhangjiang High-Tech Park. The hotel is only 10 minutes away from the Shanghai New International Exhibition Center and 10 minutes away from 2010 EXPO site , only 30 minutes from Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao International Airport as well. Metro line 7 & 13 are within walking distance. Holiday Inn Shanghai Jinxiu is committed to high quality service as well as high-value hotel experience to develop loyal customers. We are the first choice among the international brand hotels for business travel and exhibitions in Pudong area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Shanghai Jinxiu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.