You can't really fault this hotel.
1. Location: Right in the middle of Shanghai, just steps away from the main pedestrian mall, and the heart of the city. Blocks from The Bund. It is wonderful place to stay.
2. Rooms: Large, very well appointed, comfortable, spacious. A large toilette, a grand king size bed. A very nice desk to do work if you must. As good as it gets.
3. Facilities: A very nice indoor pool on the 5th floor. Inmaculate surroundings.
4. Reception: Quite fast, no big hassles except at check out where they had to check whether there had been any consumption at the minibar personally before I could settle my bill.
6. Price: At $170 for a top room, that is very reasonable.