What can I say about this hotel. Luxury business hotel not so well located.
Besides the lack of communication, which is something that we find all around China, (much better though compared to other) everything else was excellent.
The upgrade is something that really worths trying as there is not such a significant price difference, 40-50USD. Location not so great but not far away from downtown and the expo.
Breakfast excellent with a large choice of local and international tastes. It is slightly like a brunch, which really helps travelers with a significant time difference. Air conditioning too strong, almost cold and really high end electronic appliances in the rooms(Almost everything remote controlled, TV in the mirrors of the bathroom, full extra electronic toilet (a bit scary for a European traveller).
Spa was really good, a bit expensive though, and the indoor pool with an amazing view over Shanghai was good to relax, a bit small though.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel Shanghai
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in two sleek glass buildings straddling a towering commercial structure in downtown Shanghai, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is the first international luxury brand hotel in Shanghai’s Zhabei district, a fast emerging premier commercial and business area. With more than 3,125 square meters of state-of-the-art venues it has one of the most extensive allocations of facilities for conferences and social events in the west of Shanghai's Huangpu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.