Fairly new hotel, everytihng works perfectly. Rooms and bathroom were big and spacious.
Good choice of pillows. Room service and housekeeping were prompt. Staff were polite and front desk were eager to please.
However, the food wasn't great at all. Edible but didn't leave any impression. Also, the coffee tasted weird. Also, location is terrible. You will need to take a cab to anywhere. the nearest subway is about 5-10mins drive away and area is quiet at night.
Having said that, it is still the Intercontinental and is a nice comfortable hotel to stay in.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Expo Hotel
- Intercontinental Shanghai Expo Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental Shanghai Expo hotel is the only international luxury hotel in Shanghai located adjacent to the 2010 World Expo site with impressive views of the Expo site, Huangpu River and city skyline. We offer personalized efficient Chinese service. “Better City Better Life” Expo theme is reflected in this lifestyle hotel through, the gardens, health club, historical villas and food & beverage concepts. The hotel is conveniently located to leisure and business areas with easy underground and bridge access around Shanghai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.