This hotel combines the elegancy of a historic building with modern facilities, revealing a touch of the old shanghai spirit. The Peninsula is right at the heart of Shanghai - the Bund - and only a few minutes from the Yuyuan Garden. Just a stone through away from the french concession and other interesting places. The Peninsula is warmly and elegantly decorated, giving a feeling of intimacy. This makes even a business trip a lovely experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- The Peninsula Shanghai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the historic Bund with spectacular views of the Bund, Huangpu River, Pudong and former British Consulate gardens, The Peninsula Shanghai perfectly blends with the historic architecture of its landmark neighbours. The Peninsula Shanghai, which opened in October 2009, is the first new building to be constructed on the historic Bund in over 60 years. Offering the best of Peninsula traditions and a range of signature services and facilities, including Shanghai's largest guestrooms and the city's highest staff-to-guest ratio, The Peninsula also heralds the return of parent company, The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited, to Shanghai where it owned and operated four of the city's premier hotels in the 1920s to 1940s - The Kalee, The Astor House, The Palace and The Majestic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Peninsula Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.