“Love it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lost Heaven

Lost Heaven
38 Gaoyou Rd (south of West Fuxing Rd), Shanghai, China (Former French Concession)
021-64335126
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Former French Concession
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This was the second time I visited and I am impressed. Great mojitos, nice food and great service.
Each time I have been here it has been raining so I have not had chance to try the terrasse bar but I am looking forward doing that next time ;-)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Vancouver
“I was in heaven at Lost Heaven!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

After too many nights of chinese food, we ate at Lost Heaven. What a welcome break. Delicious food, well prepared and very reasonably priced. Make sure you have a reservation as the restaurant is very busy! Enjoy!!

Visited November 2012
Blumenau, SC
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife went to Lost Heaven by indication of TA and Smart Shanghai web site. All of positives reviews was right. We really loved it! And if you are trying to impress a date, I suppose you could bring them to Lost Heaven for a dinner. Beautiful decor at night. We drank a very good wine for RMB280, this is a good price in China. Main Dishes are around 60rmb per dish. The Yunnan cuisine is really special if you like spicy and not excessively oily like the other Chinese dishes which wehave tasted in Shanghai. A favourite must try dish is the Chicken 7 Spicies, the yunnan rolls with vegetables, the salad with tofu and eggplants and the vegetables dumplings. Amazing food and atmosphere! Reservation is necessary.

Stockholm, Sweden
“Ordinary food - slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Food was almost bland, and service was really slow.
We waited a long time for the food , eventually my wife got her food and then we had to wait another 40 minutes for my dish to come in . This was really romantic :)
The whole visit was a big disappointment.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Shanghai, China
“A different kind of chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went here for my friend's birthday. The moment I stepped in I was greeted by the warm smile of the girls in the lobby. I love the decor, deep red and brown interior... I love the atmosphere. Its ideal for a date. The food is amazing! a little on the expensive side though but worth it. Service was okay in spite of fully booked resto.

• Visited November 2012