- Stayed here for 4-nights on business trip.
- Reasonably priced hotel. You get good discount if you book over internet. Paid around 110
US$ inclusive of taxes per night
- 5 to 7 minutes walk to Nanjing Road
- Staff at front office, restaurants & lobby bar undestands & speak english well. Helpful
- Free internet in lobby as well as in rooms.
- Upgraded to superior room located on 17th floor on arrival.
- Very clean & nicely maintained floor as well as rooms.( Check the pictures)
- Taxi to Xin Tan Di, French town costed me between 12-25Y. Old Shanghai shopping area &
New Shanghai Exp costed me in between 40-60Y which I found very reasonable.
- Take tour guidance from front office before stepping out of the hotel. They are very helpful
especially Mr Jackson who tried his best to help all the guests to best of his knowledge about
the city & related information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bund Riverside Hotel Shanghai is ideally located in the heart of Shanghai Commercial District, nearby Huangpu River. The other side of our hotel you can see the symbolic Oriental Pearl TV Tower and the Lujiazui International Financial Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Bund Riverside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bund Riverside Hotel
- Hotel Bund Riverside