If you want to stay on the Pudong side then this is probably the best hotel. The rooms are flawless with amazing views and a huge bathroom with a Japanese onsen style tub. There are only about a dozen floors so the hotel feels very private with high ceilings. If you need to grab a taxi and there are non infront just walk over to the main building side to the left and there should be plenty. Breakfast was a bit pricey for what it's worth, 300 RMB for breakfast buffet.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel
- Hyatt Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- occupying the 79th to 93rd floors of the Shanghai World Financial Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Park Hyatt Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.