This is the 2nd time I'm staying at this hotel after a 1+ year break. Hotel is still beautiful. Deluxe rooms are large and clean, bed and pillows comfortable. Checkin was painless and efficient. Only complaint is the restaurant on the 91st floor. The reception counter staff was unfriendly and un-welcoming. Service staff during breakfast, were milling around without collecting our empty plates, cups and glasses. Even when our table was filled with empty plates, no one came to clear our plates until we had to ask. Service standards miles apart from Beijing Park Hyatt.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel
- Hyatt Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- occupying the 79th to 93rd floors of the Shanghai World Financial Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Park Hyatt Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.