“Short Stay at Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai

You added Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai to your Saves list
Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai
5.0 of 5 Apartment Hotel   |   No.1 Lane 600, Central Yincheng Road, Lujiazui, Pudong New District, Shanghai 200120, China (Lujiazui)   |
Ranked #30 of 3,960 Hotels in Shanghai
Hong Kong, China
“Short Stay at Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I don't usually write any reviews, but in this case, I had such a nice stay, I thought it nice to share my experience with others that might be going to Shanghai. I checked in last Monday for a 4 night stay. I arrived late at night and was met by a very friendly and helpful receptionist who promptly checked me in and got me off to my surprisingly large room. I have a very good rest on a large comfortable bed and woke to an amazing view of the famous Bund. Breakfast was great and I especially loved the hot soup with noodles - very good. My room (they call them apartments) was huge and very clean. Internet service was great and the location to my meetings in central Pudong couldn't have been better. Overall, this had to be one of my best hotel experiences ever and I will be back again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in tower 7 if you can. These rooms are huge and the view is great.....
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Nanjing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Every room has wifi,easy to go access.The frontdesk staff are helpful and very friendly.there are some richful resident community,cooking class,yoga class ...Oh,the night view from balcony is so great.

• Stayed December 2012
Wuxi, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have stayed this property almost one week.I think this is a one of the best apartment what I had stayed in Shanghai before.It is located in the centre of Lujiazui finacial area and I can see excellent rivier and bund view in my room.This property is so close to Huangpu river.It just 10 minutes to reach downtown named lujiazui on foot. There are several large shopping mall and so many restaurant, and so many people.
This apartment restaurant serves breakfast, they also offer room service,A-la-carte like other hotel does. I really love breakfast there,service was very thoughtful and enthusiasm. And foods what I have ordered room service is attractive in price and quality.
It's great to have free high speed wifi in apartment, I can have vedio call.
I love this apartment ,will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
James C, General Manager at Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Jarod J,

I just wanted to take a moment to personally "Thank You" for the very nice comments on your recent stay with us here at Fraser Suites, Top Glory. I can assure you that both my team and I are consistently looking at new ways to make you feel more at "home" while staying with us and that we appreciate feedback on how well we are meeting your expectations.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

With Warm Regards,
James Costa, General Manager
Paraparaumu, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed in a palatial 3 bed room apartment in the Fraser suite complex. Much larger than you average home. Situated in the new district of Pudong we had a really lovely stay. Air con worked brilliantly, had a nice pool complex The view was awesome, the Huangpu River and across to the old district of Shanghai with its beautiful old buildings.The facilities were lovely, not sure if I will invest in a sensor toilet though!. The only let down was the almost barren kitchen and the cleaners who didn't seem to have any cleaning supplies. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed here with one more years and you can experience very pretty spacious rooms with a wide view of the bund. The location of this apartemnt is very convenient and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Another advantage is its breakfast and we really love it very much. Highly recommend this service apartment and it is the best one we ever experienced even around the world.

Room Tip: The best apartment I ever experienced!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

If you want to stay for a long time or just want a home feeling it's great.Apartments are really big and clean.2 Bedrroms, living room, all equipped kitchen and utensils are free. Service is good and you can use a complete gym with pool for free. Staff were helpful and looked after us well. Little bit pricey compared to previous year (2011) as it had gone up by about RMB 200. Cannot think of a better place to stay if you want to feel part of Morden Shanghai.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hangzhou
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I took my parent staying in 2 bedroom for weekends. Se stayed on high floor and the view was fantastic in both day time and night time. We also spent great time in the clubhouse, they have indoor and ourtdoor swimming pool. gym is also nice. They also have free shuttle bus gong nearby. My family spent a great time in Fraser. We will recommend to our friends to stay Fraser again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai

Address: No.1 Lane 600, Central Yincheng Road, Lujiazui, Pudong New District, Shanghai 200120, China
Location: China > Shanghai Region > Shanghai > Lujiazui
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #30 of 3,960 Hotels in Shanghai
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai 5*
Fraser Suites Shanghai - Serviced Residences & Luxury Hotel SuitesFraser Suites Top Glory, Shanghai marries the timeless charm of Old Shanghai with the modern sophistication of today’s metropolis. Like the panoramic vistas outside the picture windows, the interior of the 185 Gold-Standard Shanghai serviced residences is equally impressive. Designed for the jet-setting executives who have travelled the world, the contemporary concepts will fulfil the lifestyle expectations of the residents.With major international shopping malls and an array of cuisine at every turn, the serviced residence is truly sited at the heart of Shanghai’s vibrant city living. It is a choice address, excellent living and recreational facilities, and unrivalled service delivery, which are comparable to any top hotels in Shanghai.Fraser Suites Top Glory, Shanghai is now at the top of every relocating home-owner’s list, making it the ideal choice for accommodation apartment in Shanghai. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Fraser Suites Top Glory Shanghai, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.