Actually there isnt anything extremely wrong but with the price that they required from customers' pocket, we expect more. Not more in service but more detail minded of careful details.
1. Socket - only one international adaptable socket near writing desk. You ar enot expected to bring more than one handy eletronic appliance to travel.
2. Room - requested non smoking room but didnt get it. Staff excused that I got upgrade but the matter is I WANT A NON SMOKING ROOM! Hope they aren't using this excuse to fool the guests.
3. Breakfast: food is great with wide range of choices. Service is weird. Some female staff talking loudly behid the cooking booth and one of them sneeze drastically without covering her mouth. Was planned to get some fresh scrambled eggs but finally given up.
Being a five star without details is difficult to tight customers' heart
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Grand Shanghai Hotel
- Swissotel Grand Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Swissotel Grand Hotel Shanghai
- Shanghai Swissotel Grand Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outstanding in every way... ideal location for business and pleasure, facilities that are superbly grand, gracious service from staff who anticipate and meet your every need when you travel to Asia's most dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Swissotel Grand Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.