First, THERE IS NO POOL AT THIS LOCATION
It was a nice hotel for a couple of days in Shanghai. Its about a 10 minute walk to the nearest subway stop. It was clean and comfortable. There were a couple of issue, that have nothing to do with the hotel, but rather general location issues
- Taxis are difficult to get. The hotel is on a side street and we saw many taxis just speed past us.
- There is a Holiday Inn Pudong and a Holiday Inn Pudong Nanpu. Just make sure that your taxi takes you to the correct one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Shanghai Pudong Nanpu is conveniently located close to Pudong’s bustling Lujiazui Financial & Trade Zone. The hotel is just adjacent to Shanghai New International Expo Center, and enjoys speedy access to Shanghai’s Puxi Area by way of the Nanpu Bridge. Holiday Inn Shanghai Pudong Nanpu offers today’s business and leisure travelers dependability, friendly service and attractive facilities all at a great value.Each room has broadband internet access, an IDD and DDD telephone, TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, refrigerator, in-room safe and attractive French windows. The hotel’s 3 Executive Floors are especially designed to meet the needs of the discerning business executive, offering a host of unique services, including a spacious, exclusive Executive Lounge. Rooms for the disabled and a selection of non-smoking guestrooms are also available. Hotel features variety of ballroom and meeting room options, including a large ballroom that can be divided for multi-purpose use. All venues enjoy state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and professional support from our meetings team, all guaranteed to make your event a great success. Meeting and conference facilities and services include: broadband internet access, video conference facilities, multi-media projector and on-site technical support. Meeting participants can also relax in the hotel lobby with wireless internet access.Chinese Restaurant “Sun Palace” brings you Huaiyang Cuisines with local specialties sure to satisfy your palate. The restaurant is ideal for both business and family gatherings.Danube Café offers guests a wide range of elegant and sophisticated cuisines from around the world. You’ll enjoy international favorites along with the best in western food in a comfortable setting.A well equipped gym, including aerobic and anaerobic exercise equipment provides the perfect place to rejuvenate yourself after hard working day. Highlighted by its luxurious sauna and steam bath, all spa treatments are based upon the principles of restoring balance and harmony to both the mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Pudong Nanpu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Pudong Nanpu Hotel Shanghai