If you had the chance to read my previous reviews of my last 2 holidays in Fiji you will know and understand that i am not a big fan of Fiji and was so ready to say my last Bula!
However i have had the privilege to continue my Fijian trip from my 6nights stay at Lomani Resort (please check out my separate review on this resort) to a further 5nights stay at Yasawa Resort for my bestfriend's 11nights wedding Fiji trip this May-June 2013.
And all i can say is wow, amazing, wow, *jawdropping* perfection, paradise and all the words alike! and i can assure you that i am not the only one uttering these words from the wedding party.
By way of background, my bestfriend got engaged here and a year later planned their wedding at the same island so they can show all their family and friends how beautiful this paradise is... and i finally understood why they chose to get engaged there... this place is MAGIC!!! its perfection... its a fairytale!
Everything about it - the location, the surroundings, the coastlines, the mountains, BLUE LAGOON, the reef, the village, the locals and most especially the staff - screams AMAZING!!!
This is a place where you can't pinpoint what is great but you will know deep inside that this place as a whole will remain carved in your hearts forever. i am feeling homesick as i write this review and when i write home, i mean Yasawa!
It happens only once in a while that fate brings you to see places and meet new faces that will mean so much to you and that is how i felt and still feel about this resort. i can only wish that i get to come back to this island resort sooner than later.
I have made friends with some of the staff who truly are beautiful inside and out. I have had the most enjoyable time at Yasawa and i cannot speak highly enough of their staff and management.
My bestfriend's wedding turned out to be more amazing that we planned and just like Yasawa, its a fairytale and more.
My sincerest love and gratitude to Yasawa Resort and Spa (management, staff and the locals), you have made me love Fiji to the max. This is just the beginning of a new meaning to Bula Vinaka and this time i say it with pride and joy!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasawa Island Resort & Spa is an exclusive retreat on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands of Fiji. Just 18 luxury bungalows are hidden among luscious tropical greenery, each only a few steps from a pristine, silky white-sand beach. Celebrated for its pristine location, Yasawa Island Resort & Spa has offered guests from around the globe unique, authentic and enriching travel experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Yasawa Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasawa Island Hotel Yasawa Island
- Yasawa Island Resort And Spa Yasawa Islands, Fiji