A truly wonderful resort far, far away from the bustle, stress and noise! The bar was a natural gathering point for guests during the afternoon and evening where everyone was talking to everyone. The staff was incredibly friendly and service-minded and they really made us feel welcome and made an effort in every detail so that we all could enjoy and feel good!
The beach was extremely beautiful with soft, white sand and turquoise water, just lovely!!! The only thing i didn't like was the ugly plastic sunbeds on the beach, they just didn't fit in!
Are you a diver, this is truly an amazing place to be. The visibility was just amazing, over 50 meters, and the underwater world was wonderful! During one of the dives a humpback whale swan over our heds, that was an incredibly cool feeling!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate boutique resort for adults only with 11 deluxe beachfront bures set on a beautiful white sandy beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Viwa Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viwa Island Hotel Yasawa Islands
- Viwa Island Resort Fiji/Yasawa Islands